Unpaid tuition and housing accounts will result in loss of the following services:
- Bidding and add/drop
- Transcript requests
- Graduation and issuance of diploma
- Bar certification
- Release of grades
- Use of Office of Career Services
- Use of Coles Sports Center
- Use of library services
- The NYU E-Suite system sends an electronic billing notification (by e-mail) within 2-3 business days after a student registers and every month thereafter when there is a balance due.
- E-Suite enables students to view their NYU account statement online at anytime. No paper bills are sent.
- Students may access E-Suite by logging into Albert. Once in Albert, click on the “Login to E-Suite” link under the list of Bursar options.
- Do not use E-Suite to verify payments to your account in real-time. E-Suite is a monthly billing system and, as a result, will not immediately reflect a payment. To verify payments in real-time, students should login to the Albert Student Information System at NYUHome and click the “Account Summary” link under the list of Bursar options.
- Students are responsible for making timely payment regardless of whether they receive an E-bill notification or statement. The Bursar’s Office will assess finance charges on overdue accounts. If you do not receive a notification, you may request a copy of your billing statement at any time by contacting the Office of the Bursar at 25 West 4th Street or (212) 998-2800.
Late Registration Fee
A $25.00 registration fee is assessed for students whose first registration occurs on or after the first day of classes.
Enrollment and Loan Deferment Information
- All students are expected to be fully registered and enrolled for the semester by the close of the add/drop period
- This is particularly important for students who will be requesting that their term enrollment be reported for loan deferment purposes
- The University, as a participant in the National Student Clearinghouse, is required to submit by the third week of classes a listing of all students who are enrolled for the term
- If you are eligible for Veterans benefits, submit all appropriate documents to the Office of Records and Registration for review
- Please submit this information after the last day of the add/drop period
NOTE: Transfer and Visiting students please see your respective registration supplements for your detailed payment plan.