The Office of Student Affairs is committed to promoting a greater quality of life at New York University School of Law. We are the front door to the Law School, committed to empowering and developing balanced individuals. Learn more about Student Affairs.
A bit more about Student Affairs...
We are a community that respects its members and celebrates their achievements. We also realize that being a law student is very challenging and, at times, daunting. Our office provides support and assistance throughout your time here. From individual advising to community events, you can count on us as partners.
Our services include:
- Advising on academic enrichment, adjustment to law school, and stress management
- Assisting with personal or family issues (e.g., illness or bereavement)
- Consulting on reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy and childbirth, in partnership with the University’s Title IX office.
- Connecting students with University services where appropriate (e.g., counseling, center for disabilities, and health services)
- Sponsoring programs that promote health and wellness
- Serving as administrative and event planning liaison to SBA and other student groups
- Creating opportunities to connect students with the greater law school community
- Coordinating NYU Law's signature events (e.g., Orientation, Fall Ball, Barristers’ Ball, and Convocation)