Bar Exam Notices from the NYS Board of Law Examiners
- Upcoming Deadline May 5, 2021: The Court of Appeals and the Board of Law Examiners have decided to permit all candidates (JDs and LLMs) who were unsuccessful on the February 2021 exam to re-apply for the July 2021 exam. Candidates who were unsuccessful on the February 2021 exam must file their application for the July 2021 exam by May 5, 2021.
- NYS Board of Law Examiners- Spring 2021 Learning Waiver Order
- Notice for Second Application Filing Period
- Notice from NYS Board of Law Examiners
- Notice from NYS Board of Law Examiners regarding the Uniform Bar Examination (UBE)
- Notice from NYS Board of Law Examiners regarding the Pro Bono requirement
MPRE Notices from the NCBE
August 2021 MPRE International Site Testing Opportunities
NCBE will offer a limited number of international site testing opportunities to take the MPRE in August 2021 for candidates who are unable to travel to the United States. These will be offered at authorized international Pearson VUE Professional Centers between August 16 and August 20, 2021. For more information, please visit the MPRE Registration page of the NCBE website. For the best chance of approval, candidates should submit their requests by May 17, 2021. Absolutely no new requests will be accepted after the August 2021 registration deadline of June 10, 2021.
Please note that at this time, NCBE does not plan to offer international testing for MPRE test dates after August 2021. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and related travel restrictions.
- Notice from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) regarding the 2020 Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE)