NYU Law offers more than 300 courses in 16 areas of study. Our academics combines rigorous examination of the law's theoretical bases with a real grounding in the practical aspects of lawyering. The Law School also offers 45+ clinics, 10 colloquia, more than 50 international courses as well as the specially created NYU Law Abroad.
- Course Catalog: Every course NYU Law offers, including reading groups and externships.
- Course Updates: The latest news on what's being offered--and what's not.
- Schedule of Classes: When and where classes are held.
- Course Syllabi and Assignments: Know what's expected in your class.
- Advising: Where to go to get help choosing your courses.
- Required First-Year Courses: What you need to take as a 1L.
- Course Selection Tips for 2ls
- Course Selection Tips for 3Ls
- Learning Outcomes: What you should leave the class knowing.
- Formative Assessment links
- Clearing Prices for Closed Classes
- Course and Faculty Evaluations: Log in to find out what other students think.
- Faculty and Research: Read about faculty research and areas of expertise.
- Faculty Profiles and Directory: Directory for Faculty