NYU Law offers more than 300 courses in 16 areas of study. Our academics combines rigorous examination of the law's theoretical bases with a real grounding in the practical aspects of lawyering. The Law School also offers 39 clinics, 10 colloquia, more than 60 courses international as well as the specially created NYU Law Abroad.
- Course Catalog: Every course NYU Law offers, including reading groups and externships.
- Advising: Where to go to get help choosing your courses.
- Required First-Year Courses: What you need to take as a 1L.
- Course Selection Tips for 2ls
- Course Selection Tips for 3Ls
- Learning Outcomes: What you should leave the class knowing.
- Formative Assessment links
- Clearing Prices for Closed Classes
- Course and Faculty Evaluations: Log in to find out what other students think.
- Faculty and Research: Read about faculty research and areas of expertise.
- Faculty Profiles and Directory: Directory for Faculty
- Virtual Town Hall on Fall 2020 Course Registration (log-in required)