To apply for on-campus housing:
When applying, be sure to remember:
Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Full-time students are prioritized in the assignment process.
- Reapplying for housing? Review the Lottery and Room Selection instructions and dates.
- If you need to cancel your housing, go to the Cancellation Requests page.
- If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
All applicants must agree to the terms of the license agreement that pertains to their housing selection
- 2018-19 Academic Year Housing License
- 2019-20 Academic Year Housing License
- Summer Housing License for NYU Law students
- The 2018-19 Academic Year License Period for all non-graduating students: August 22, 2018 to 12:00 noon (EST) on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
- The 2018-19 Academic Year License Period for graduating students: August 25, 2018 to 12:00 noon (EST) on Saturday May 25, 2019.
- The 2018-19 Academic Year License Period for first-year JD students: Begins August 22rd. (See Early Arrival Housing Rates).
- The Fall Semester Only License Period: August 25, 2018 to December 29, 2018 (Exchange students and December 2018 graduates).
- The Spring Semester Only License Period: Begins January 13, 2019.