To apply for on-campus housing:
When applying, be sure to remember:
Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Full-time students are prioritized in the assignment process.
- Reapplying for housing? Review the Lottery and Room Selection instructions and dates.
- If you need to cancel your housing, go to the Cancellation Requests page.
- If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must agree to the terms of the license agreement that pertains to their housing selection
- The 2019-20 Academic Year License Period for all non-graduating students: August 21, 2019 to 12:00 noon (EST) on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
- The 2019-20 Academic Year License Period for graduating students: August 24, 2019 to 12:00 noon (EST) on Saturday May 23, 2020.
- The 2019-20 Academic Year License Period for first-year JD students: Begins August 21. (See Early Arrival Housing Rates).
- The Fall Semester Only License Period: August 24, 2019 to December 28, 2019 (Exchange students and December 2019 graduates).
- The Spring Semester Only License Period: Begins January 12, 2020.