Monday, January 23, 2017: Online Lottery Q&A
(10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon & 2:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m.)
Ask the Residential Life Office your specific lottery questions. Link will be avilable on the Housing Application and Forms website.
Monday, January 30 - Monday, February 6, 2017: Application Available Online
- Lottery and Room Selection application available online.
Thursday, February 9, 2017: Renewal (Freeze) Notifications
- Confirmation of room selection renewal will be sent to NYU email.
Friday, February 10, 2017: Room Selection Appointment Times
- Room Selection appointment times will be distributed to NYU email.
Monday, February 13 - Friday, February 17, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. : Room Selection
- Room selection date & time will be available online at the time indicated in your NYU email.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017: Room Selection Notifications
- Confirmation of room selected will be sent to NYU email.
Monday, March 20 - Wednesday, March 22, 2017: Returning Student Switch Application
- Returning Student Switch Application becomes available online.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017: Cancellation Deadline
- (Consult housing license for cancellation policy) To be without penalty, notice of cancellation must be submitted by April 5, 2017. Applicants who cancel after April 5, 2017 and prior to May 15, 2017, are assessed a $1500 late cancellation fee. Applicants who cancel after May 15, 2017, will be responsible for the full license period.
Arrears: In order to participate in the Room Draw Process, your NYU account (as well as those of your selected apartment mates) must be current (housing, tuition, meal plan, etc.). The Office of Student Financial Services at the School of Law is available to discuss remedies with you and will authorize us to process your application if there are special circumstances. Student accounts will be reviewed during the week of February 6.