Friday, January 24, 2014: Information Session
- 3pm Lottery & Room Draw Process Question & Answer Session in Mercer Residence 1st Floor Game Room
Monday, January 27-Monday, February 3, 2014: Application Available Online
- Lottery and Room Selection applications available online
Thursday, February 6, 2014: Renewal Notifications
- Confirmation of room selection renewal will be sent via NYU email
Friday, February 7: Room Selection Appointment Times
- Room Selection appointment times will be distributed via NYU email
Tuesday, February 11-Thursday, February 13, 2014 by 5pm: Room Selection
- Room selection will be available online at the time indicated in your email
Friday, February 14: Room Selection Notifications
- Confirmation of room selections will be sent via NYU email
Saturday, April 5: Cancellation Deadline
- (Consult housing license for cancellation policy) To be without penalty, notice of cancellation must be submitted by April 5, 2014. Applicants who cancel after April 5, 2014 and prior to May 15, 2014, are assessed a $1500 late cancellation fee. Applicants who cancel after May 15, 2014, will be responsible for the full license period.
Arrears: In order to participate in the Room Draw Process, your NYU account (as well as those of your selected apartment mates) must be current (housing, tuition, meal plan, etc.). The Office of Student Financial Services at the School of Law is available to discuss remedies with you and will authorize us to process your application if there are special circumstances. Student accounts will be reviewed during the week of February 3.