NYU Law has three residence halls:
Located directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, this high-rise offers apartments with two or three private bedrooms with shared bath and kitchen facilities in addition to a limited number of studios and one-bedroom apartment suites .
Located a few blocks away, this high-rise has several types of apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom units with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities.
Both Hayden Hall and D'Agostino Hall feature:
- 24 hour Front Desk services and maintenance staff
- NYU Campus Cable
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service.
- NYU ResNet: High-speed wireless online and data capability.
- Furnished apartments
- Rates include all utilities (Heat/Air Conditioning (seasonally), Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
- Study Rooms and Computer Labs
- Laundry Rooms
- Recreation Room (pool table, foosball, darts, and a ping pong table)
- Bike Storage (Hayden Hall only via lottery at the beginning of the Academic Year)
Located less than a block away from Vanderbilt and Furman halls, this low-rise building contains one bedroom apartments.