D’Agostino Hall is located at the corner of West Third and MacDougal Streets directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, New York University School of Law’s main classroom building.
- 24/7 front desk services
- 24/7 maintenance staff coverage
- NYU Campus Cable
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service
- NYU ResNet: High-speed wireless online and data capability
- Furnished apartments
- Utilities included (Heat, Air Conditioning, Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
Terraces on the 12th and 14th floors, The Commons, and houses the offices for the student journals
Apartment types and floor plans
- L-type small one-bedroom apartments are approximately 415 square feet, are suitable for one person or partner/family housing.
- M-type studios are approximately 180-210 square feet, and are suitable for single occupancy only.
- O-type "doubles" consist of two private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 415 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- P-type "triples" consist of three private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 535 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- R type studios are approximately 415 square feet, with kitchen and bath, and are suitable for one person or partner/family housing.
Note: Measurements are approximate and individual apartments may vary somewhat from the floor plans. See furniture dimensions.