Since its founding in 1945, NYU Law’s Graduate Tax Program, considered the top program of its kind, has produced the best and the brightest tax practitioners, academics, and government leaders, both nationally and internationally.
As a student in the Graduate Tax Program you'll be part of a vibrant, connected community with access to:
Top scholars: 13 full-time faculty, distinguished scholars who mentor students and collaborate on with them research
- Leading practitioners: 40+ adjunct instructors who are leading tax lawyers at major law and accounting firms
- Wide-ranging curriculum: 50+ graduate-level courses offered annually, covering tax policy topics including business taxation, international taxation, estate planning, and tax policy. In the Fall, you'll take foundational courses. In the Spring, you can focus on advanced electives. (Daytime classes are offered for full-time students.)
- Personal advising: Expert guidance from full-time faculty advisors, Graduate Tax Program Director John Stephens, Director for Counseling and Career Development Clara Solomon and Assistant Director for Career Counseling Efua Feldman. See our FAQ on our outstanding career placements.
- Networking opportunities: Prestigious lectures, numerous panel discussions, practice-focused events, colloquia, and chance to be part of the renowned Tax Law Review
- Robust alumni connections: 10,000 alumni who are leaders in major law and accounting firms, government, the judiciary, academia, and large corporations.
Our degrees and programs
- LLM in Taxation
- JD/LLM in Taxation
- LLM in International Taxation
- Executive LLM
- Advanced Professional Certificate
- Master of Studies in Law (MSL)
- Summer Courses
Have questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com