Graduate Affairs for LLM and Exchange Students

LLM & Exchange Student Forms

The following forms are for use by New York City LLM, JSD and Exchange Students. Please visit the Forms page on the Academic Services section of the Law School website to access forms for LLM Singapore and forms for all students (i.e. exam postponement, change of name).

Registration Forms

Other Forms