Graduate Affairs for LLM and Exchange Students

Housing Accommodations

Students taking Introduction to US Law and Introduction to US Legal Practice who receive an assignment to NYU School of Law housing for the academic year may also request housing in Law School residences during the sunmer courses. To request early housing, complete the Department of Residence Services' Early Arrival Application. For more information about housing, please visit the Department of Residence Services.