The Office of Student Financial Services is currently working remotely. All supporting documents should either be attached to your LRAP application or sent by email to email@example.com.
Before you apply to the Loan Repayment Assistance Program, you will need to be sure to have some important documents and forms.
You'll need these supporting documents:
- Loan Verification Form (PDF 83 KB) and Cover Letter (PDF 189 KB)
- Employment Verification Form (PDF 90 KB) or Self-Employment Form (PDF 54 KB)
- Your federal tax return (all schedules included) or the Affidavit for Tax Return Filing Status (PDF 13 KB)
- A recent pay stub
- Statements of Summer Earnings (PDF 559 KB)
- Transfer Students will also need the Transfer Student Request Form (PDF 29 KB) (to be completed by a Financial Services representative at your previous law school)
For further reference, consult the Loan Servicer Contact Information (PDF 52 KB).
Please note: If you are married, you will need to submit the same materials for your spouse.