The 2019 conference focused on the following five themes, plus a track for People’s Choice:
- Creating and Documenting “New” Impact Investment Products
- Embedding SDGs and ESG into Deals and Enterprises
- Blending Capital for Scale
- Engaging in Place-Based Impact Investing and Social Entrepreneurship
- Governing for Good – Taking a Longer-Term View
People’s Choice (variety of topics reflecting conference participants’ suggestions)
The conference consists of a series of panels, plenaries, discussions and workshops geared toward sharing knowledge and building a legal community of practice in these fields. Please see the complete 2019 program agenda (PDF: 744KB) for details.