The 2017 conference focused on five themes:
• Growing the global community of lawyers working in the field of social entrepreneurship and impact investing
• Planning for market uncertainty when investing in social enterprises or managing social enterprises
• Aggregating capital for impact investing
• Creating and documenting new impact investment products
• Governing impact investment funds and social enterprises
Each theme was explored in three separate panels during the conference.
Grunin Center Launch
Grunin Center for Law and Social Entrepreneurship at NYU Law was launched at the 2017 Annual Conference through the generous support of NYU School of Law graduates Jay Grunin ’67 and Linda Kalmanowitz Grunin ’67, and the Jay and Linda Grunin Foundation.