The Center is delighted to partner with groups at the Law School on events consistent with our mission. If you would like the Center to co-sponsor an event with your group, please complete this survey.
Fall 2019 Events
- Suddenly Silent: Strategies to Speak Up & Stand Out [October 7, 2019].
Spring 2019 Events
- The Role of Allies: Getting Beyond “Some of My Best Friends Are…” [March 26, 2019].
Fall 2018 Events
- From Anita Hill to Christine Blasey Ford: Looking Back and Looking Forward [October 3, 2018]. Watch the event.
Fall 2017 Events
- From Institutionalization to Inclusion: Disability Justice Through Employment [September 26, 2017]. Watch the event.
- Cuz: A Memoir on Mass Incarceration [October 4, 2017]
Spring 2017 Events
- Judicial Clerkship Diversity Panel and Reception [March 8, 2017]
- "Regarded As" Muslim: Islamophobia and its Ripple Effects [March 27, 2017]. Read about the event and/or watch the video recording.
- Demystifying Law Review [April 12, 2017]