International Students

If you are an international student, you should enroll and start your visa process as soon as possible to ensure that you receive your visa in time to participate. International students should complete their Application for Certificate of Eligibility for F-1 or J-1 Status (I20/DS2019 Application) through the NYU Office of Global Services without delay. Please indicate on your I20/DS2019 Application that you are an Advanced Certificate student. You will have to show funding for the additional expense of the ACLB.