Book & Subscription Orders & Subscription Renewals
Full-time and visiting faculty may buy books and periodicals for their own use out of their research funds. These materials are not immediately added to the Law Library's collection. They are ordered and processed through the Library, and then sent to the faculty member's office. Questions on ordering should be addressed to Bridget McCarthy and cc'd to Monica Kam. Questions related to the status of your funds should be addressed to Anna Wang, Financial Analyst at (212) 992-8983.
1. Submit your request via email to your library liaison or
3. If a title is available in multiple formats (electronic, softcover, hardcover, etc.), please indicate which format you would like to purchase. If possible, always include a link to the item, which would greatly help to expedite the ordering process.
• Faculty orders receive priority treatment. It may take anywhere from 2-3 days via priority mail, or up to one month, depending on availability, to receive material.
• All individual books are shipped and invoiced to the Library.
• All periodicals (subscriptions) are shipped directly to the faculty member's office and invoiced to the Library.
• Please send ALL bills, requests for payment, reminders for renewal of subscriptions without any delay to the Library to avoid any interruption in your services. These documents are sometimes erroneously mailed to you by the vendors.
• Upon your departure from the Law School, the Library adds the books you have purchased with these funds to the Library collection.
• The Library encourages faculty input in developing the Library's collection. Send suggestions for Library acquisitions to Ron Brown at (212) 998-6303, indicating whether you would like these materials routed to you upon receipt.