This page aims to help you decide when content should be presented in webpage form or as a PDF.
There are some reasons why content must remain as a PDF. There are many reasons why a webpage works better for both managing and presenting digital content.
- Layout is locked. All users see exactly the same thing.
- Can support interactive forms.
- Layout is not flexible to adapt to different screen sizes. Bad for mobile users.
- More difficult to make accessible.
- Harder to make updates.
- Layouts are flexible so that content adapts different screen sizes.
- Easier to make accessible.
- Easier to make edits.
- Layouts can vary depending on screen size.