Academic Buildings and Residence Halls
Submit a Work Request via the FIX System to report anything affecting the comfortable use of NYU School of Law facilities. This includes academic buildings (Vanderbilt Hall, Furman Hall, Wilf Hall, and 22 Washington Square North) and residence halls (Hayden Hall, 130 MacDougal Street and D’Agostino Hall).
Issues you can report:
- Temperature issues (too hot or too cold)
- Lightbulb replacement
- Pest control
- Broken/damaged item in need of repair
How to Report Issues:
Log into the FIX System with your Net ID and NYU Home password and follow the instructions provided for creating a Work Request. Once you have filled out all of the information on the New Request page, click the “Submit” button and the Facilities Management Office will receive the request. You may view the status of your request by going to “My Requests.”
E-mail the NYU Law Project Management Office at email@example.com if you have any difficulty logging on to the system.
Academic Buildings (Vanderbilt Hall, Furman Hall, Wilf Hall, and 22 Washington Square North): For urgent requests (i.e. water leak, heat outage, etc.) outside of regular business hours, please contact the Front Desk/Public Safety Officer in the lobby or call the Department of Public Safety at (212) 998-2222.
Residence Halls: In the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat, etc.), please contact the Front Desk.
- D’Agostino Hall Front Desk: (212) 998-6502
- Hayden Hall Front Desk: (212) 998-6513
130 MacDougal Street
Residents of 130 MacDougal Street may also contact the D’Agostino Hall Front Desk at (212) 998-65012 in the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat, etc.).
Note: Lock-out keys for apartments in 130 MacDougal Street are located at the D’Agostino Hall Front Desk.
NYU Cable TV, ResNet, and Telephone Problems
- Contact NYU Campus Cable at (212) 998-2671 or submit a Campus Cable Service Request Form.
- Contact the NYU Telecommunications Residential Services helpline at (212) 998-3333 to report telephone-related problems
- The NYU Residential Networking service (ResNet) provides in-room Ethernet connections to NYUHome, e-mail, and other Internet services. Problems with ResNet should be reported to the NYU Law Department of Information Technology Services at (212) 998-6111.