Please Note: This page was updated on April 26, 2023.
You may access unproctored exam questions at http://exam4.com/org/722. Please note that the link will become available at the exam start time.
Required Computer Readiness Practice Exam Period is in effect: November 22 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern to December 6 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Instructions for downloading the Exam4 installer and performing a practice exam were sent to all examining students at 12:00 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, November 22.
Need a place to study? Here are the study rooms available for Thursday, December 7.
Before you take an exam in Exam4, you'll need to collect a few key pieces of information from ExamReporter and the Exam Schedule.
Sources for Your Exam Information
Go to ExamReporter for:
- Your own Exam ID. (You'll need for the Exam ID field in Exam4.)
- Exam Document ID (You'll need for Document ID field in Exam4.)
- Course ID. (You'll need for the Course dropdown in Exam4.)
- Your Exam Start/End Time and Location (For your own reference)
2. Exam Schedule
Go to the Exam Schedule to find:
- Exam4 Mode (you'll need this for the Exam Mode in Exam4)
3. Your NYU Email Log-in
- Your NetID. (You'll need for the NetID field In Exam4.)
Where Your Exam Information Goes in Exam4
Go to Exam4 to enter the information you now have.
1. On Screen 2> Exam ID; Course or Exam Title, you'll need:
- NetID (from your NYU email log-in)
- Exam ID (your personal Exam ID from ExamReporter)
- Course (course title from the Course Description in CMS)
2. On Screen 5> Exam Mode, you'll need:
- Exam Mode (from the Course Description in CMS)
3. After starting an exam, if you're required to retrieve questions, you'll need:
- Exam Document ID (from ExamReporter)
Note: Once you click on "Begin Exam" at the bottom of Screen 5> Exam Mode, an answer screen appears. To retrieve online exam questions, click, "Exam Info" then "Exam Document." Enter your Document ID in the field and press "Fetch."