JD Deadlines for '22-'23 Clinics
- March 4, 2022: Clinic Fair 3-5 PM on Zoom
- March 7-21: Clinic Application Period. All clinics require that students submit a general application form, a resume and an unofficial transcript via the Clinic Application and Matching System (CAMS). Some clinics require additional documents and procedures, as outlined on the JD Clinic Requirements page. Please consult the individual clinic descriptions for full details.
- March 21: All application materials are due by 5 PM.
- March 22 - April 11: Interviews conducted (for clinics that require them). Interviews may be conducted remotely or in person.
- April 11: Preferences must be submitted on CAMS by 5 PM.
- April 27: Students notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted into a clinic.
- May 13: Confirmation of JD students' intent to register must be received by 5 PM.
Round 2 Application Deadlines -- for LLMs and for JD vacancies in '22-'23 Clinics
- May 23 - June 2, 2022: Clinic Application Period.
- June 2, 2022: All application materials are due by 5 PM. Students should submit applications to clinics online using the Clinic Application and Matching System (CAMS). Log in with your NYU NetID and Law School-issued password to upload the completed application form, your resume, and unofficial transcript. Any additional materials requested by clinics should also be submitted via CAMS. (Note that there are two different forms: one for LLMs and one for JDs. These may be downloaded from the Clinic Application Forms page at any time.) If you have trouble saving the application form, please contact the NYU Law Help Desk at (212) 998-6111. For other questions about CAMS please contact Susan Hodges.
- June 3-15: Interviews (if required).
- June 16: Students must submit preferences on CAMS by 5 PM.
- June 27: Students notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted into a clinic.
- July 5: Confirmation of students' intent to register must be received by 5 PM.