- March 6, 2020: Clinic Fair held at Furman Hall, 3-5 PM
- March 9-April 16: Clinic Application Period. All clinics require that students submit a general application form, a resume and an unofficial transcript via the Clinic Application and Matching System (CAMS). Some clinics require additional documents and procedures, as outlined on the JD Clinic Requirements page. Please consult the individual clinic descriptions for full details.
- April 16: All application materials are due by 5 PM.
- April 16-30: Interviews conducted (for clinics that require them). Interviews will be conducted remotely.
- May 3: Preferences must be submitted on CAMS by 5 PM.
- May 15: Students notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted into a clinic.
- May 28: Confirmation of JD students' intent to register must be received by 5 PM.
Round 2 Deadlines (for LLMs, Transfers and other JDs)
- July 24-30, 2020: Clinic Application Period.
- July 30, 2020: All application materials are due by 5 PM. Students should submit applications to clinics online using the Clinic Application and Matching System (CAMS). Log in with your NYU NetID and Law School-issued password to upload the completed application form, your resume, and unofficial transcript. Any additional materials requested by clinics should also be submitted via CAMS. (Note that there are two different forms: one for LLMs and one for JDs. These may be downloaded from the Clinic Application Forms page at any time.) If you have trouble saving the application form, please contact the NYU Law Help Desk at (212) 998-6111. For other questions about CAMS please contact Susan Hodges.
- August 3-11: Interviews (if required).
- August 12: Students must submit preferences on CAMS by 5 PM.
- August 19: Students notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted into a clinic.
- August 24: Confirmation of students' intent to register must be received by 5 PM.