GlobaLex is an electronic legal publication dedicated to international and foreign law research.
Published by the Hauser Global Law School Program at NYU School of Law, GlobaLex is committed to the dissemination of high-level international, foreign, and comparative law research tools in order to accommodate the needs of an increasingly global educational and practicing legal world.
The information and articles published by GlobaLex represent both research and teaching resources used by legal academics, practitioners and other specialists around the world who are active either in foreign, international, and comparative law research or those focusing on their own domestic law. The guides and articles published are written by scholars well known in their respective fields and are recommended as a legal resource by universities, library schools, and legal training courses. The tools available in GlobaLex will continue to expand to cover international law topics, countries and legal systems thus providing a coherent and encompassing research tool for all constituencies.
You can also advance to a specific GlobaLex subtopic:
- International Law Research
- Comparative Law Research
- Foreign Law Research
- Tools for Building Law Collections
- Multi-jurisdictional databases: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/multijurisdictional
- Foreign databases organized by topic: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/content.php?pid=637582&sid=5722235
- A-Z list of jurisdiction-specific databases: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/a
- A-Z list of international law databases: http://julius.law.nyu.edu/search/v?%20%20International%20Law
- Human rights databases/website: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/c.php?g=773854&p=5551580
- Finding Books: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/books
- Finding Articles: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/articles
- International Law Research: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/
- European Union: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/european_union_updated
- Foreign Law: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/content.php?pid=637582
- Foreign/International Taxation: http://nyulaw.libguides.com/foreignintltaxresearch
- Tips for finding foreign laws in English: http://www.law.nyu.edu/library/research/researchguides/foreign_law_in_english
- Research guides on many other topics: http://www.law.nyu.edu/library/research/researchguides/index.htm
Legal professionals and scholars may also find the following resources useful: