Event planning checklist
- NYU Law faculty, administrators, and students should request rooms and anticipated event services (e.g. media services, catering) as early in the planning process as possible via the following links:
- Event rooms You will be able to select furniture configurations in open-plan event rooms located in Vanderbilt Hall, Furman Hall, and D’Agostino Hall, and you may select from a variety of technology options (hybrid programming, audio and video recording, microphones, etc.) for your programs.
- Review NYU campus access rules and request visitor access for speakers, VIPs, and guests who are not current NYU employees or students
- Request NYU Public Safety guard services for programs in D’Agostino Hall via NYU ServiceLink
- List your program on the Law School’s event calendar
- Contact Emily Rosenthal from our Communications team if you plan to invite press
- Contact the Dean’s Office Institutional Events team if you plan to invite the Dean to speak at your programs or if you invite speakers from local, national or foreign governmental agencies to your programs
- Plan your events according to the NYU Green Events Standard
Please submit all room and service requests no later 5:00 p.m. on Monday, at least two weeks before your event date. Please note that we prioritize room and service requests for NYU School of Law classes and programs.
Our space request form will walk you through many of the above steps. However, if you have additional questions about services after you complete the room request form, please use the following email addresses:
- Media services (microphones, recording, hybrid format, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture set-up for non-catered events: AdministrativeService@mercury.law.nyu.edu
- Furniture set-up and catering: Jennifer Cintron and Marinel Suriel
Event planners who need general advice about coordinating events at the Law School may email questions to the Dean’s Office Institutional Events team at email@example.com.