NYU's policies, and procedures on convening events and gatherings have been modified to mitigate COVID transmission risks.
Due to the need to prioritize the use of space for classes and law school programming, we do not anticipate being able to rent space to non-NYU Law groups through the 2021-2022 academic year.
You may submit room requests for events and gatherings during the 2021-2022 academic year, but should note that your reservation is contingent on compliance with NYU guidelines.
NYU Law School Students and Employees
- Book a classroom or lounge (for small meetings and conferences)
- Book a large event space (for larger events with guest speakers and events in Special Function Rooms)
- If your event is open to members of the Law School community or the public, we recommend adding your event to the NYU Law Events Calendar. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
Please use the following links and email contacts to order auxiliary services for your events:
• Media services (microphones, recording, etc.) requests here; email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Furniture set up and break down requests here; email any questions to AdministrativeService@mercury.law.nyu.edu
• Guard services for 108 West Third Street (required for any event in Lipton Hall or Faculty Club, located in D’Agostino Hall) here
• Chartwells catering via email to Jennifer Cintron and Boyd Wilson
Note that media services, furniture set up, and catering orders should be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, no less than 7 business days before your event
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Kadish, Administrative Coordinator (email@example.com) or Penelope Fernandes, Director of Institutional Events (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Dean’s Office.