The JRCLS Mission Statement:
We affirm the strength brought to the law by a lawyer's personal religious conviction. We strive through public service and professional excellence to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law.
At NYU the JRCLS strives to:
- Provide a social network for Latter-day Saint students at NYU School of Law.
- Facilitate connections between Law Society members and other organizations represented at NYU School of Law
- Facilitate connections between Law Society members and potential employers.
- Promote values shared by the Law Society members with the NYU School of Law community generally.
- Assist the Office of Admissions in its effort to recruit observant and non-observant Latter-day Saint students.
To contact the NYU Chapter of the J. Reuban Clark Law Society, please e-mail Delon Lier at firstname.lastname@example.org.