- To connect to licensed databases, e-Journals and e-Books (excluding password-protected resources), you will need to authenticate yourself via the NYU Ezproxy Server.
- Make sure you have a netID and password. If you do, proceed to step 3.
- If your NetID has not been activated, Activate your NetID
- When you attempt to connect to an NYU-licensed resource, you will be prompted to authenticate with your NetID and password as long as you connect by following a link from a Law Library or Bobst Library webpage or online catalog (Julius or BobCat).
- If you are having trouble connecting, it may be because you are using NYU’s Virtual Private Network (VPN), which is not compatible with on or off campus access to our resources, except if you are at NYU Shanghai, where the VPN is required to access library resources from off-campus locations.
- To follow links in e-mail alerts to licensed resources (for example, BNA, journal alerts), configure your browser to connect through the NYU-NET Proxy Server.
To report an unexpected problem, please use the Databases & eResources Problem Reporting Form