NYU Law provides state-of-the-art computers to faculty and staff. Included on these workstations is a variety of industry standard software. Some workstations may have additional software specific to their department.
To help ensure NYU Law computers operate at optimal performance, please contact Helpdesk before installing any software.
See the difference between Law School and University support here.
- NYU Law offers the following software standard on all PCs
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus
- Adobe Acrobat Professional 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox
The following software is provided as needed.
- WordPerfect 2002
- Stellent Contributor
- Software from NYU
- PASW (formerly SPSS)