Basic hyperlinks are covered in the Basic Training video.
- In the body field of the edit tab, highlight your text
- In a separate tab or browser window, go to the URL and copy it from the address bar
- Click on the Link icon in the toolbar
- Paste the URL in the URL field and click OK*
*To open link in a new window, before clicking OK, click on Target and select New Window
To quickly jump to text further down on your page, use Anchor Links.
How to add or fix a basic link:
- copy the URL that you want the link to point to (easiest from a separate browser tab)
- example: http://www.law.nyu.edu/careerservices/employers
- then click the link icon in the editor toolbar
- put in the full URL
- your URL should look like this: /careerservices/employers
NOTE: the url does not need /index.htm at the end
Remove “double-bolded” links
If your links in Stellent had a ‘bold’ style applied to them they will look extra-bold in Drupal. These should be cleaned up when you have time.
To fix these, click once on the bolded link, then click the B (bold tool) in the toolbar. This should remove the bold from the entire link. Save!
How to video: http://screencast.com/t/JHqYhWpMqkGU