- As of May 13, 2020, we are not accepting Fall 2020 space requests due to COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines.
- For Spring 2021, we will be accepting requests, but not approving them till the later part of the Fall 2020 semester.
- Decisions will be made as soon as possible once Law School space needs have been addressed.
- Please note that the Law School cannot host non-Law events during the study and exam periods. Spring Semester 2021, the blackout period for non-Law events is: May 3, 2021 through May 21, 2021.
For Spring 2021 Events
If you are interested in holding an event (i.e., meeting, conference) at NYU Law, please check on availability with the links provided below, according to the user group you belong to. Rooms are booked for 4-hour time blocks.
NYU Law will review the request and if the event can be held, an event coordinator will provide more details.
Please note that external clients will need to agree to NYU’s standard terms, including providing a required certificate of insurance. Details will be provided if NYU Law is able to hold the event.
Classrooms and Lounges:
Special Function Rooms:
- Greenberg Lounge
- Tishman Auditorium (under renovation through July 2020)
- Snow Dining Room
- Lipton Hall
- Faculty Club
- Lester Pollack Colloquium Room - link to floorplan
- Furman Hall 910
NYU Law School Users
This category is for NYU School of Law users only. For other schools within NYU, please see next section.
- Book a classroom or lounge (for small meetings and conferences)
- Book a large event space (for larger events with guest speakers and events in Special Function Rooms)
New York University Users
This category is for users who are part of New York University excluding the School of Law.
- Book an event here (this form includes classrooms, lounges, as well as Special Function Rooms)
This category is for users who are not affiliated with New York University.
- Book an Event and use password: lawevents