Internal Users (Law-Only)
- For small gatherings or meetings (in classrooms, lounges), please use the Small Event Request form.
- For larger events with guest speakers or any event in a special function room (Tishman, Greenberg, etc.--full list below) use the Special Event Request form.
- Special Function Rooms:
- Greenberg Lounge
- Tishman Auditorium (under renovation through Fall 2019)
- Snow Dining Room
- Lipton Hall
- Faculty Club
- Lester Pollack Colloquium Room
- Furman Hall 910
NYU Users (Non-Law)
- If you are affiliated with New York University, please complete and submit the NYU Event Request form.
External Users (Non-NYU)
- If you are not affiliated with New York University, please complete and submit the Third-Party Event Request form. Use password: lawevents
- As of April 1, 2019, we are also accepting space requests for AY 2019-20.
- Decisions will be made as soon as possible once Law School space needs have been addressed.
- Please note that the Law School cannot host non-Law events during the study and exam periods. For Fall 2019, the blackout period for non-Law events is: November 30 through December 20, 2019. NYU is closed from Tuesday, December 24, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020.