With nine Master of Laws (LLM) degrees— eight specializations and one that you can tailor to your needs—our Graduate Division is one of the largest and most diverse in the US. It offers:
- Top programs in business and finance, international law, and taxation, and a curriculum spanning transactional classes, clinical offerings, and simulation courses.
- Foremost experts in corporate law, constitutional law, criminal law, environmental law, intellectual property, international law, and legal philosophy, among other areas.
- Dedicated faculty and experienced administrators to guide you toward academic and professional success.
- The opportunity to study in one of the world’s most globally connected cities with students from more than 50 countries.
- An active, diverse intellectual community with a wide range of extracurricular opportunities.
- A worldwide network of more than 40,000 alumni who are leaders in their fields.
The NYU Law Experience
Watch: Saideh Ghasemi Moghadam LLM ’22 on why she chose NYU Law