Add a table
- In the Body text field in the Drupal editor, click on the Table icon in the toolbar.
The Table Properties window will display.
- Select the desired number of rows and columns.
- Optionally determine headers and alignment.
- Click OK.
- In the Table Properties window (see step 1 above), click on the Advanced tab.
- In the Stylesheet Classes field, you can add the following possible styles:
- striped borders
- At any point, you can right-click on your table in the editor and select Table Properties to return to the Table Properties window.