- Log into Drupal
- Hover over “My Workbench”
- Hover over “Create content”
- Click on “Basic Page”
- Add a title
- Add a superheader (optional)
- Add your content in the Body field
- Specify the appropriate Section (e.g., select "Training" if that is the department your page falls under)
- Optional areas to edit:
- Related Links
- Sidebars (click RIGHT SIDEBAR to show these)
- URL path settings: add the URL path to your page eg: careerservices/subsectionname/pagename)
- Publishing options: new pages are not published by default. To publish your page, Click Publishing options, then check the Published box.
- Click on Save
Your page won't automatically show up in the menu.
In order to place your page in the menu, you will need to submit this form.
Note: Find the node of your page by clicking on the Edit tab on your new page. It will display in the address bar.