LLM and E-LLM Applicants with Foreign Education Credentials
· December 15, 2015
All prospective students who received their first law degree outside of the United States, whether interested in full-time or part-time study, must apply and submit all required materials by December 15 to begin studies in the Fall 2016 semester (August).
LLM, E-LLM and APC in Taxation Applicants with Domestic Education Credentials
· Full-time programs
- LLM in Legal Theory: February 1, 2016
- LLM in Taxation: February 1, 2016 (priority scholarship deadline); April 1, 2016 (final)
- All other programs: April 1, 2016
· Part-time programs
- Spring 2016 entry: November 2, 2015
- Fall 2016 entry: June 1, 2016
All prospective students who received or will receive a JD degree from an ABA-accredited law school (including schools in Puerto Rico) should abide by the appropriate deadline for applicants with domestic education credentials.
All JSD Applicants
· February 1, 2016