- Do not change the logo art
- Do not color the logo with other colors. Do not remove the torch from the box.
- Do not rearrange, redraw, or scale the elements of the logo.
- Do not lock up additional type inside the clear space.
- Do not use the black or color logo over dark or busy background images. Only use the logo over backgrounds that allow for enough contrast to have the logo read clearly.
- Do not use the white logo over light backgrounds where there isn't enough contrast to have the logo read clearly.
- Do not allow the background to show through the torch on the black or color logo versions.
- only EPS and PNG formats preserve background transparency
- EPS format is a vector image, while JPG and PNG are raster images
- PNG format is best suitable for web applications
- EPS format is best suitable for print
Academic and Administrative Units