NYU School of Law J.D. Students Exchange Program
For 2013-2014, NYU students can participate in exchange programs with the following institutions:
- Bucerius Law School (Hamburg, Germany)
- Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium)
- Direito GV - Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo, Brazil)
- European University Institute (Florence, Italy)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Oxford University (England)
- Peking University (Beijing, China)
- University of Amsterdam (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- University of Palermo (Argentina)
- University of San Andres (Argentina)
- University of Sydney (Australia)
Additionally, the Comparison of Law School Exchange Programs is an overview of some main points for consideration when selecting an exchange program.
Students Interested in Studying at NYU School of Law
If you are a prospective exchange student who wishes to study at NYU School of Law for an exchange semester, you are eligible to apply if you attend one of our partner law faculties with whom the Law School has an arrangement.
To apply as an exchange student from one of our partner law faculties, please click here. Should you have any questions after reviewing the materials here, please contact the Hauser Global Law School Program at GlobalStudents@exchange.law.nyu.edu.
If you are interested in studying at NYU School of Law for more than one semester, please visit the Office of Admissions for information about transfer and third year visiting students. Transfer and Non-Matriculant admission is available to those students who are in good standing in Juris Doctor programs at law schools that are either Members of the Association of American Law Schools or approved by the Section on Legal Education of the American Bar Association.