The following registration materials have been prepared to help you plan and schedule your courses for the entire year. The general process of registering for courses is explained therein. Please read the appropriate Year-Long Registration Guide, and review the Course Update for any changes in the schedule of classes.
Registration Guide and Program Requirement Guides
- ABRA Registration Training Guide
- General ABRA FAQs
- Year-Long Registration Guide (2015-16)
- Academic Regulations and Requirements (JD Students) (2015-16)
- Academic Policies Guide
- 1L Registration Information Session Video (April 20, 2016)
- Transfer Student Registration Supplement
- Visiting Student Registration Supplement
- Course Requirements for Specific LLM Programs
- Tax Program: Summer Registration
For exam information, please see the exams website.
For more information regarding the types of take-home exams and all exam policies please see the Student Handbook.