Application Fees and Deposits
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Summer 2018 housing deposits must be made online via the NYU eSuite. To submit the deposit online, once in the NYU eSuite, applicants must click on the eDeposits tab. Step by step directions here.
Payment Due Dates
- For assignments made before May 1, 2018, the due date is Thursday, May 10, 2018.
- For assignments made after May 1, payments will be due upon receipt of the statement and within 15 days prior to arrival.
- Residents are charged on a full-week basis (Sunday - Saturday) regardless of whether they arrive later or leave earlier than the confirmed lease period.
- Summer residents must pay all balances in full by the due date on their Bursar's statement and prior to arrival.
- Only those residents who have paid their balances in full will be permitted to check-in.
- The license binds applicants to all terms and fees regardless of whether they arrive later or leave earlier than the confirmed license period.
- Residents can view real-time account activity through the NYU eSuite.
- The balance due may be paid by electronic check, personal check, bank draft, money order, certified check, or wire transfer. Payment cannot be submitted to the Department of Residence Services. NYU does not accept credits cards. More information on this change is available on the NYU Bursar's Office website.
Change Dates of Stay Request
- Submit a Change Dates of Stay request.
Arrival and Departure Date Changes
- All Requests to Change Dates of Stay must be submitted in writing to the Office of Residential Life, 240 Mercer Street, by the individual applicant.
- No request to change an arrival or departure date is guaranteed.
- Upon receipt of your request a $25 nonrefundable processing fee will automatically posted to your NYU Bursar account.
- Your initial reservation does not give you priority for changing your dates of stay.
- Requests must submitted within 10 days from your initial assignment date.
- Unless a written request to shorten a length of stay is approved, the license binds you to all terms for the full license period.
- Residents are charged on a full-week basis (Sunday-Saturday) regardless of whether they arrive later or leave earlier than the confirmed lease period.
- Requests to arrive prior to May 27, 2018 or to extend past August 4, 2018 will not be granted.
- No extension is guaranteed.
- Your initial reservation does not give you priority for extending your stay.
- If your hall/room is not available at the time of your extension request, you must check-out by your original departure date.