Mercer Residence and D'Agostino Hall
Residents of D'Agostino Hall and Mercer Residence, and employees with offices in D'Agostino Hall, should submit Services Requests online via the FIX system. In the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat, etc.) please contact the Front Desk.
- D'Agostino Hall: 212.998.6502
- Mercer Residence: 212.998.6513
NYU Cable TV, ResNet and Telephone Problems
- Contact NYU Campus Cable at (212) 998-2671 or submit a Campus Cable Service Request Form.
- Contact the NYU Telecommunications Residential Services helpline at (212) 998-3333 to report telephone related problems.
- Problems with ResNet should be reported to the NYU School of Law Department of Information Technology Services at (212) 998-6111.
130 MacDougal Street
All residents of this building should submit maintenance requests online, via email, or by telephone (212-998-1001) to the FCM Client Services Center. Residents of 130 MacDougal Street may also contact the D'Agostino Hall Front Desk at 212-998-65012 in the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat).
Note: Lock-out keys for apartments in 130 MacDougal Street are located at the D'Agostino Hall Front Desk.