Mercer Residence and D'Agostino Hall
Residents of D'Agostino Hall and Mercer Residence, and employees with offices in D'Agostino Hall, should submit Services Requests online via Maximo. In the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat, etc.) please contact the Front Desk.
- D'Agostino Hall: 212.998.6502
- Mercer Residence: 212.998.6513
NYU Cable TV, ResNet and Telephone Problems
- Contact NYU Campus Cable at (212) 998-2671 or submit a Campus Cable Service Request Form.
- Contact the NYU Telecommunications Residential Services helpline at (212) 998-3333 to report telephone related problems.
- Problems with ResNet should be reported to the NYU School of Law Department of Information Technology Services at (212) 998-6111.
130 MacDougal Street
All residents of this building should submit maintenance requests online, via email, or by telephone (212-998-1001) to the FCM Client Services Center. Residents of 130 MacDougal Street may also contact the D'Agostino Hall Front Desk at 212-998-65012 in the event of a facilities emergency (i.e. flooding, no heat).
Note: Lock-out keys for apartments in 130 MacDougal Street are located at the D'Agostino Hall Front Desk.