The Office of Graduate Affairs is committed to building community and to providing stimulating programming for LLM and Exchange students through various events throughout the academic year. The Office of Graduate Affairs events and programs include Global Receptions, the Global Leadership Skills Series, a Spring trip to Washington DC, and various social activities.
We encourage LLM and Exchange students regularly to check the Law School Calendar and The Docket for information on the myriad and diverse activities the Law School offers. Events popular across the entire Law School community include Fall Ball, Feast for Finals, and the Dean's Cup. Students should also check the calendars for the Office of Career Services and the Public Interest Law Center for career-specific programming offered throughout the academic year.
Below are the events sponsored by the Office of Graduate Affairs for the 2015-2016 academic year. For specific dates and time, please check the Docket or visit the Office of Graduate Affairs.
- Manhattan Harbor Cruise
- Networking at Events and the Art of Conversation
- Outlining & Time Management
- MET Guided Visit
- Specialization Receptions
- Ice Skating at Bryant Park
- Lunar New Year Dinner in Chinatown
- Global Leadership Skills Series – installment #: Leadership Tales – Learning from True Leaders
- Global Leadership Skills Series – installment #2: Make a Name for Yourself – Personal Branding as Leadership Tool
- Global Leadership Skills Series – installment #3: Partnering with your Supervisor
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies Specialization Receptions with Faculty
- Washington, DC Weekend Trip - 10th Annual LLM TripLunch with Dean Trevor Morrison
- LLM Specialization Photos