As a reminder, the law school will continue to use the Pharos print client this semester.
• The new installers now support Windows 8 clients.
• Due to updates applied to Pharos over the break, students should now ensure they have the "Law Print Queue" installed and not "ITS Print Service." Law students still printing to the "ITS Print Service" will be charged once they reach their quota of 500 sheets for the semester.
Find updated installers and learn more here.
Windows 8 is here and now compatible with all Law School Systems. NYU Law School ITS has tested and confirmed the functionality for the following:
• NYU Wi-Fi access
• Pharos printing
* Take a word you can remember and replace some letters with numbers and special characters.
* Choose your favorite line from a book and string together the first letter of each word. Replace some letters with numbers and special characters.
* Use a dictionary word
* Use a dictionary word with a number at the end
Find all our Tech Tips in the Docket.
The Clinics have new rooms! Well, actually, the rooms are old but the technology inside is them is new. Read more..
The latest technology announcements!