Taking place most Wednesdays during the academic year; the Milbank Tweed Forum presents discussions on current events, intellectual ideas, and professional training. Moderated by different members of the faculty, Forum panels generally consist of three experts discussing a selected topic. The Forum’s objective is to educate and provoke discussion, and it is designed for student exchange of ideas with experts.
The Forum has covered topics such as:
- Crooks on the Loose? Did Felons Get a Free Pass in the Financial Crisis?
- The Economics of Climate Change
- Miller's Courts: The Future of Sports and the Law
- The IP Divide: Why SOPA Loses, TRIPS Wins, and Confusion Reigns
- A Brewing Debate: Does the Tort System Need Reform?
We invite you to browse the schedules on the left or visit our Milbank Tweed Forum YouTube playlist.