Taking place most Wednesdays during the academic year; the Milbank Tweed Forum presents discussions on current events, intellectual ideas, and professional training. Moderated by different members of the faculty, Forum panels generally consist of three experts discussing a selected topic. The Forum’s objective is to educate and provoke discussion, and it is designed for student exchange of ideas with experts.
The Forum has covered topics such as:
- Crooks on the Loose? Did Felons Get a Free Pass in the Financial Crisis?
- The Economics of Climate Change
- Miller's Courts: The Future of Sports and the Law
- The IP Divide: Why SOPA Loses, TRIPS Wins, and Confusion Reigns
- A Brewing Debate: Does the Tort System Need Reform?
We invite you to browse the schedules on the left or visit our Milbank Tweed Forum YouTube playlist.
Milbank Tweed Forums are open to members of the NYU Law community, others from NYU with a valid NYU ID, and invited guests. If you are a member of the press and want to know if the event is open for coverage, please email Michael Orey, NYU Law Public Affairs: email@example.com