On Wednesday, US Attorney General Eric Holder addressed a packed Tishman Auditorium on the subject of corporate crime, compliance, and financial fraud prosecutions. Within hours, various news outlets had reported on the event, which the Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement and the Milbank Tweed Forum co-sponsored.
Here is a selection of some of the sources:
- “Holder calls for bigger rewards for whistleblowers”
- “Eric Holder Calls For Bigger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers”
- “Attorney General Eric Holder Wants Bigger Rewards for Some Whistleblowers”
- “Holder: Wall Street executives being investigated”
- “Holder Proposes Bigger Rewards for Wall Street Whistleblowers”
Wall Street Journal
You can read the speech or watch the video of Eric Holder’s address below (33 min):
On Tuesday, September 23, the Brennan Center for Justice will feature Holder as the keynote of their daylong conference, “Shifting Law Enforcement Goals to Reduce Mass Incarceration.” The Daily News is already calling it “one of his biggest speeches on the topic since the unrest in Ferguson.” Attendees are encouraged to RSVP.
Posted September 19, 2014