D’Agostino Hall, located directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, primarily offers a limited number of studios and one-bedroom apartment suites of two or three private bedrooms with shared bath and kitchen facilities.
The Mercer Street Residence, located a few blocks away, has several types of apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom units with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Mercer Street Residence is currently undergoing a multi-year apartment renovation program. Our low-rise building, 130 MacDougal Street, is located less than a block away from Vanderbilt and Furman halls, and contains a variety of studio-type and one bedroom apartments.
Mercer Street Residence and D'Agostino Hall, our two high-rise facilities, feature the following amenities:
- Location: D'Agostino Hall and the low-rise building are located across the street from the Law School, and Mercer Residence is a short three block walk.
- Front Desk Services: Twenty-four hour Front Desk services (packages, announcement of guests, lock-outs, vacuums, game room equipment, etc.).
- Security: Twenty-four hour security staff coverage.
- Maintenance: Twenty-four hour maintenance staff coverage
- NYU-TV Cable Television
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service.
- NYU ResNet: High-speed wireless online and data capability.
- Furniture: All apartments are furnished.
- Utilities: Rates include all utilities (Heat/Air Conditioning (seasonally), Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
Complementing the private living spaces:
- Study Rooms
- Laundry Rooms
- Computer Labs
- Recreation Room (pool table, foosball, darts, and a ping pong table)
- Bike Storage
The resident halls also contain the offices of the student journals and organizations, some administrative offices, computer labs and study rooms. Please see Mercer Street Residence or D’Agostino Hall descriptions for details of apartment layouts and furnishings 130 MacDougal Street, small walk-up building, offers low-cost housing options for our students.