Graduate Affairs for LLM and Exchange Students

Housing Accommodations

Students registered for Introduction to US Law and Introduction to US Legal Practice who request and receive NYU School of Law housing for the 2014-15 academic year may request housing accommodations in School of Law residences during the course. Students must complete the Early Arrival Application through the Department of Residence Services. For more information about housing, please visit the Department of Residence Services.

Support NYU Law

We are at the forefront of legal education, and with your help we can continue the remarkable transformation that has brought us to this point.

Support NYU Law

Site Seeing

Looking for more? Try these pages:

About NYU Law
Blogs and Journals
Law School Magazine
Milbank Tweed Forum

Click to see more: