Rowe Fund of the Organization of American States
The Rowe Fund is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS) that helps citizens from Latin America and the Caribbean OAS Member States finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans for up to $15,000 dollars. Click here for more information.
Bar Review Loans
Bar Review Loans are private education loans for which third-year and LL.M. students may be eligible. Bar review loans assist graduating students with paying for bar exam courses and bar exam expenses. The terms are similar to the corresponding private loan programs.
- Borrow up to $15,000.00, depending on the lender
- Must remain within the aggregate limits set by private lenders
- Must be creditworthy
- Disbursements are scheduled based on the information you provide on our Bar Study Loan Certification Request form (see below)
- Disbursements are sent directly to the borrower - Please be sure that your lender has the correct address information for all disbursement periods
- Some lenders require that you must have a previous borrowing relationship with them
If you wish to apply for a bar study loan please carefully research your options and submit an application to your preferred lender. Additionally, you must submit the Bar Study Loan Certification Request form to the Office of Student Financial Services once your loan has been approved by your lender.