US Tax Reform Proposals and Potential Implications for Charitable Organizations and Impact Investing
July 13, 2017
12: 15 – 1:30 pm (ET)
This discussion is an extension of the conversation that we started during a lunch table talk at this year’s conference which focused on current US tax reform proposals and what they could mean for charitable organizations and impact investing.. Ruth Madrigal, partner at Steptoe & Johnson, will be facilitating the conversation.
This year’s conference is focusing on five themes:
- Growing the global community of lawyers working in the field of social entrepreneurship and impact investing
- Planning for market uncertainty when investing in social enterprises or managing social enterprises
- Aggregating capital for impact investing
- Creating and documenting new impact investment products
- Governing impact investment funds and social enterprises
Each theme will be explored in three separate panels during the conference.