See below for CLE matierials from past Development and Alumni Relations events at the Law School.
Please click here for a full calendar of events at the Law School offering CLE credit.
The 13th Nicholas J. Healy Lecture on Admiralty Law (CLE)
Thursday, May 5, 2016 | 6:00 p.m.
Vanderbilt Hall, Tishman Auditorium
1) The General Maritime Law - The Lex Martima
2) Towards a Worldwide Restatement of the General Principles of Maritime Law
3) The Quest for Uniformity in Maritime Law
20th Annual Derrick Bell Lecture on Race in American Society (CLE)
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 6:00 p.m.
Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge
1) Briggs v. Elliott, 98 F. Supp. 529 (1951)
2) Brief of Appellants in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, KS
3) Social Scientists Appendix to Brief of Appellants in Brown v. Board of Education
4) Brown v. Board of Education (I), 347 U.S. 483 (1954)
5) Rice v. Sioux City Memorial Park, 349 U.S. 70 (1955)
6) Richard Rothstein, The Supreme Court’s Challenge to Housing Segregation, The American Prospect (July 5, 2015)
James Madison Lecture (CLE)