See below for CLE matierials from past Development and Alumni Relations events at the Law School.
Please click here for a full calendar of events at the Law School offering CLE credit.
NYU Law Professors in Paris, France
Wednesday, June 15 | 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Paris Bar-Maison du Barreau, located at Salle Gaston Monnerville, 2 rue de Harlay, 75001 Paris
1) The Regulation of Lawyers: Problems of Law and Ethics by Stephen Gillers
2) State of New York Court of Appeals, Part 522
3) State of New York Court of APpeals, Part 523
The 13th Nicholas J. Healy Lecture on Admiralty Law (CLE)
Thursday, May 5, 2016 | 6:00 p.m.
Vanderbilt Hall, Tishman Auditorium
1) The General Maritime Law - The Lex Martima
2) Towards a Worldwide Restatement of the General Principles of Maritime Law
3) The Quest for Uniformity in Maritime Law
20th Annual Derrick Bell Lecture on Race in American Society (CLE)
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 6:00 p.m.
Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge
1) Briggs v. Elliott, 98 F. Supp. 529 (1951)
2) Brief of Appellants in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, KS
3) Social Scientists Appendix to Brief of Appellants in Brown v. Board of Education
4) Brown v. Board of Education (I), 347 U.S. 483 (1954)
5) Rice v. Sioux City Memorial Park, 349 U.S. 70 (1955)
6) Richard Rothstein, The Supreme Court’s Challenge to Housing Segregation, The American Prospect (July 5, 2015)