Thursday, September 3, 2015 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM | Room 216, Vanderbilt Hall
Get to know the members of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and learn about the work that we do! Free Mamoun's falafel and wine/beer will be served. Stop by and say hello!
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 | 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM | Greenberg Lounge, Vanderbilt Hall
Stop by the SALDF table at the fair to find out more about what we do.
Outside Events and Opportunities:
- Speak Out for Farmed Animals Week, October 4-10, 2015
- Deadline for ALDF Summer Clerkship Applications (Litigation Program & Criminal Justice Program), October 16, 2015
- Animal Law Conference at Lewis & Clark Law School (travel grants available for active members), October 16-18, 2015
- ALDF Virtual Town Hall Meeting, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST
- 13th Annual National Animal Law Competitions at Lewis & Clark Law School (travel grants available for competitors), February 19-21, 2016
Return to main SALDF page.