D’Agostino Hall, located directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, offers apartments with two or three private bedrooms with shared bath and kitchen facilities in addition to a limited number of studios and one-bedroom apartment suites .
Hayden Hall, located a few blocks away, has several types of apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom units with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Our low-rise building, 130 MacDougal Street, is located less than a block away from Vanderbilt and Furman halls, and contain one bedroom apartments.
Hayden Hall and D'Agostino Hall, our two high-rise facilities, feature the following amenities:
- Location: D'Agostino Hall and the low-rise building are located across the street from the Law School, and Hayden Hall is a short three block walk.
- Front Desk Services: Twenty-four hour Front Desk services (announcement of guests, lock-outs, vacuums, game room equipment, etc.)..
- Maintenance: Twenty-four hour maintenance staff coverage
- NYU Campus Cable
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service.
- NYU ResNet: High-speed wireless online and data capability.
- Furniture: All apartments are furnished.
- Utilities: Rates include all utilities (Heat/Air Conditioning (seasonally), Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
Complementing the private living spaces:
- Study Rooms
- Laundry Rooms
- Computer Labs
- Recreation Room (pool table, foosball, darts, and a ping pong table)
- Bike Storage